No of Positions Vacant:
Company Profile/ URL:
LMNTRIX is a MDR provider that delivers a fully managed, security analyst delivered service that defends against zero-day attacks, and advanced persistent threats with analytics, deceptions, monitoring, hunting, inspection and correlation from our Cyber Defense Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LMNTRIX offers a validated and integrated threat detection & response capability for addressing advanced and unknown threats that bypass perimeter controls. We use a combination of advanced network and endpoint threat detection, deceptions everywhere, big data analytics, machine learning and global threat intelligence technology. These will be complemented with continues monitoring, threat hunting and analytics.
LMNTRIX is a US based start-up who has global aspirations to be a leading provider of cyber defense services. In this role you will work directly with the R&D Manager as well as the company founder (Carlo Minassian) who build and sold earthwave - one of the early MSSPs that was recognized by Gartner as a leading MSSP.
Profit sharing will be offered to the right candidate together with an above market package.
Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
Required Skill Set
(In case of IT requirements):
• Familiar with scrum methodology
• Experience working in an agile environment as a developer
• Passion for building and learning more about software
• Strong communication skills and collaborative mindset
• Positive, highly motivated and pro-active team player
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand and resolve problems
• Not afraid to get out of comfort zone
• Organized and autonomous
• Focus on delivery while considering sustainability and quality
• Focus on continuous improvement
IT, Security, MSSP, Telco
Job Description / Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll provide a platform from which we can fight the bad guys. You’ll make sense of piles of data, turn it into information, and make it actionable. You will develop fully functional web applications that align with business objectives. You will grow your skills, work with cutting edge technologies and introduce new tools and techniques to the team. You’ll work in an environment that encourages creative thinking and limits red tape. You’ll collaborate with fellow engineers, product management and end users. You’ll come up with ways to do things more quickly and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality. In a nutshell, you’ll create software that makes our team smarter, faster, and better at what we do – protect the world from evil.
• Design and develop dynamic web applications in an agile and Cloud Computing environment development environment
• Design and implement elegant and scalable APIs and Services
• Engage in architecture sessions, challenge existing solutions and inspire ideas for future enhancements
• Rapidly prototype and refine applications based on user experience feedback
• Promote strict continuous code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
• Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge and improve the entire technology stack
Profit sharing will be offered to the right candidate together with a bonus on your 5th year anniversary with the company.
What You Can Bring With You:
You are a passionate software engineer with some years (7-15) of professional experience and are a problem solver.
You should be fascinated by coding efficiently using Node.js, Mongo, Koa.js, Angular.js, Facebook React or d3.js but also have the diversity for the occasional deep dive into C#, Java, ObjectiveC, Ruby or Python.
If you know something about SQL injection, crosssite scripting, remote code execution and the OWASP Top 10 that just makes us like you even more as we do not have to explain what we do.
You should be keen to work in a dynamic and young startup environment to help us build new features in the frontend or backend of our platform using agile development.
We do not have any official working hours and we do give you a lot of freedom, but we require that you take up accountability, be a team player and deliver with quality and security in mind.
Exp. Required in Years:
Min. :- 7 Max. :- 15
Compensation range & other Benefits:
Above market rate salary
Profit sharing model
Location of posting:
Anywhere in the world
Reporting structure for the position:
Type of Employment:
Hiring process / round of interviews:
Minimum 3 rounds
Reimburse to out location candidates incase of face to face interview: