The Future of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
While many organizations are still focused on legacy signature based perimeter controls, today’s adversary and unknown malware walks out the back door with all their data. So what’s the answer?
This white paper, “The Future of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity,” explains machine learning (ML) technology in a non-technical easy to read language — what it is, how it works and why it offers better protection against the sophisticated attacks that bypass legacy security controls. At LMNTRIX we apply machine learning technology to both network packets as part of the LMNTRIX Hunt NDR solution and our endpoint as part of LMNTRIX Respond to deliver a completely signatureless next-gen AV solution. Our experts avoid technicalities to make it more easy to read by non-experts.
Download this report to learn:
- What is Machine Learning
- What are the different types of Machine Learning
- What is Deep Learning as applied to cybersecurity
- Application of Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Machine Learning Tasks in Cybersecurity
- What the Future Holds for Machine Learning and AI in Cybersecurity