LMNTRIX Adaptive Threat Response platform is hosted on Amazon Web Services. However, our platform can also be deployed in-house if there are security compliance regulations or audit standards that preclude you from using cloud services.
With our future globalization plans we intend on geographical expansion of our platform across multiple AWS regions.
Amazon Web Services Cloud Compliance enables our customers to understand the robust controls in place at AWS to maintain security and data protection in the cloud. As the LMNTRIX platform is built on top of AWS cloud infrastructure, compliance responsibilities are shared and, as such, we have further enhanced the existing AWS controls with additional preventive, detective, response and predictive capabilities.
For further information on how the LMNTRIX Adaptive Threat Response complies to any certifications/attestation, laws, regulations, privacy standards, alignments, or frameworks please contacts us for further details.
As a condition of employment all LMNTRIX staff must attain clearance from Australian History Check. A National Criminal History Check involves identifying and releasing any relevant Criminal History Information (CHI) subject to relevant spent convictions/non-disclosure legislation and/or information release policies.
LMNTRIX intrusion analysts hold individual certifications through the SANS-founded Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) program. Certifications held by LMNTRIX security analysts include:
● GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
● GIAC Certified Firewall Analyst (GCFW)
● GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
● GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
● GIAC Certified Windows Security Administrator (GCWN)
● GIAC Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX)
● GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
● GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
● GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF)
● GIAC IT Security Audit Essentials (GSAE)
● GIAC Certified ISO-17799 Specialist (G7799)
● GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC)
● GIAC Certified Security Consultant (GCSC)