Incident Response Retainer
Reduce your incident response time and minimize breach impact with LMNTRIX on speed dial
The Incident Response Retainer (IRR) gives your organization the ability to quickly identify malicious activity and receive contextual intelligence on attacks — enabling faster and more effective response to cyber incidents.
What are your business and security requirements?
Retainer agreements can be packaged in different ways to match your needs. Consider these factors.
- Budget. Confirm the number of prepaid hours and the hourly rate for additional hours.
- Unused hours. Ask what happens if you don’t use your prepaid hours during the contract term.
- Response Time. Get service level agreement (SLA) details for remote and onsite consulting. 2 or 4 hour SLAs are available.
- Terms. Confirm the length of retainer—most are 12 months—and payment terms, such as whether you need to pay up-front.
- Cyber insurance. Consider how your cyber insurance policy reimburses for incident response (IR) expenses and ask your insurer about lower premiums if you can show a proactive approach to cyber security.