LMNTRIX Pty Ltd (ABN 148 775 467 49) (LMNTRIX) understands the importance of protecting your personal information.
We collect personal information in order to provide our services and solutions, to conduct our business and to improve customer service.
The types of personal information we collect will depend on how you interact with us. Typically, we collect the following personal information:
● Title or Position;
● Business Address;
● E-mail Address;
● Phone Number;
● Fax Number;
● Information you provide to us through customer surveys, and when you register for LMNTRIX events and seminars.
We do not normally collect sensitive information about you such as information relating to your health, religion, political beliefs or race. If we do collect sensitive information which is reasonably necessary for the operation of our business functions or activities, we will obtain your consent to do so.
If your organisation is a LMNTRIX client and you do not agree to provide us with your personal information, this may limit our ability to provide our services and solutions to your organisation.
We collect personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
● When you purchase our solutions and services;
● When we respond to your inquiries and requests;
● During conversations or email exchanges between you and our representatives;
● When we obtain feedback from you about our solutions and services;
● When we conduct our administrative and business functions;
● When you register for our events, workshops and seminars or subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters;
● When we market our solutions and services to you and through your access and use of our website.
We may at times obtain personal information that relates to you through third parties. Where we do so, we will ask any third parties to confirm in writing that they have legally obtained your personal information and that we have the right to acquire it from them and to use it.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
● To send communications;
● To manage and maintain our business relationships;
● To respond to inquiries and requests;
● To improve the services and solutions we provide;
● To inform you about our services and solutions;
● To obtain feedback from you on our services and solutions;
● To provide you with a more personalised experience when they interact with us;
● To conduct administrative and business functions;
● To provide our services and solutions;
● To update our records and keep contact details up to date;
● To enable you to subscribe to our website, newsletters and mailing lists and to register for LMNTRIX events, workshops and seminars;
● To assess the performance of our website and to improve its operation;
● To process and respond to privacy complaints and to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees and related bodies corporate for the purposes set out in paragraph 5 above.
We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
● Contractors, suppliers and other third parties with whom we have a commercial relationship for business, marketing, and related purposes and any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
Except as set out above, LMNTRIX will only disclose personal information if this is required by law or a court/tribunal order or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate based overseas for the purposes listed in paragraph 5 above.
We may also disclose your personal information to service providers located outside Australia such as United States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Holland, the United Kingdom and New Zealand for some of the purposes set out in clause 5 above.
We will take steps to contractually ensure that overseas recipients of your personal information provide a level of protection for your personal information which is equivalent to the APPs.
We store personal information to ensure that we can manage and maintain communications with organisations with whom we do business. Contact may be verbal, electronic or written.
We will only store your personal information if it is relevant to your organisation conducting business with us. We do not normally store information that is sensitive information.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that personal information is protected from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using a combination of physical, administrative and technical safeguards. We hold personal information in either paper-based records in secure access controlled premises or in electronic form in databases and email files which require logins and passwords. LMNTRIX personnel are also contractually bound by confidentiality obligations.
LMNTRIX’s website is linked to the internet, and as the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
If your personal information is no longer needed, we will take reasonable steps to either delete it from our systems or de-identify it, except where LMNTRIX is required by law or a court/tribunal order to retain the information.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services and solutions that we consider may be of interest to you.
We may send communications in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those communications by any of those methods.If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will use reasonable endeavours to use that method whenever practical to do so.
We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date and complete.
You may request access at any time to personal information that we hold about you and we will give you access in the manner that you request where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, except where we deny access as permitted by the Privacy Act.
For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others, is unlawful or would result in a breach of confidentiality.
You may also request that we correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please send a written request to our Privacy Officer using the contact details set out below. Our Privacy Officer will respond to your request within 30 days after you make the request.
If we deny your request for access to or correction of your personal information, we will provide you with written reasons for refusing your request and the mechanisms available to you to complain about our refusal.
If you have concerns about how your personal information is being handled by LMNTRIX or you wish to make a complaint about a breach of the APPs by LMNTRIX, please send your complaint in writing to the Privacy Officer using the contact details set out below.
The Privacy Officer will respond to you in writing within 30 days of receiving your complaint, setting out what action LMNTRIX will take as a result of your complaint or alternatively providing an explanation to you if there has been no breach of the law.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website.
The Privacy Officer
Level 32, 101 Miller Street,
North Sydney NSW 2060