MDR Technology – Managed Detection and Response Services Provider
Learn why MDR is fulfilling a crucial security need and receive guidance on choosing the right MDR for your organization
Faced with today’s complex threat landscape, many organizations are failing to successfully implement a basic detection & response capability, let alone a comprehensive one. The situation can be exacerbated when serious incidents emerge and the organization lacks the time or expertise to properly remediate the situation, potentially endangering the security of the organization’s networks and assets.
Managed detection and response (MDR) has emerged as an answer to this market need. MDR helps an organization by implementing or improving threat detection, response, management and continuous monitoring capabilities — all delivered as a service. Gartner predicts that, by 2024, 25% of organizations will be using MDR services, up from 5% today*. In recent months, a wide variety of new offerings has hit the market under the MDR umbrella, yet these options can be difficult to sift through.
The LMNTRIX MDR Buyer’s Guide has been created to walk you through the different questions to ask and pitfalls to avoid.
Read the MDR Buyer’s Guide to learn:
- Why organizations are moving toward MDR services
- What the core elements of MDR are and how they differ from a managed security services provider (MSSP)
- The key metrics you can use to measure the effectiveness of your MDR
- The main categories of MDR services available on the market today
- Which MDR service is right for your organization
* Gartner Research, Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services, July 15, 2019